Memphis Business Journal is pleased to announce the honorees for the 4th annual Super Women in Business Awards. The 2015 class of Super Women represents some of the city’s most influential women, in a wide range of industries, who have achieved success through leadership in business and community contribution.
The 2015 Super Women in Business are:
- Rebecca Adelman — Founding shareholder, Hagwood Adelman Tipton PC
- Becky Bridgmon, CFP — Vice president, financial advisor, investment management consultant and partner, The Bilsky Bridgmon Group at Morgan Stanley
- Emily Callahan — Chief marketing officer, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kim Cherry — Executive vice president of Corporate Communications, First Tennessee Bank
- Divya Choudhary — Director, Graduate Engineering, director, STEM Center for Women, and diversity associate professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Christian Brothers University
- Dorothy Cleaves — First vice president relationship manager-Private Banking, Paragon Bank
- Melissa Cookston — Owner, Memphis Barbecue Co.
- Kim Gaskill — Founding partner, Gaskill Strategies LLC
- Jodie Gilmore — CEO and managing director, Onyx Medical LLC
- Briggette Green — Owner, TopCat Masonry Contractors LLC
- Karen Harrell — Vice president, Porter-Leath
- Kathleen Healy-Collier — Vice president, Business Line Operations and Professional Services, Regional One Health
- Karen Fields Isaacman — Co-chairman, Armstrong Relocation and Cos.
- Mary Ann Jackson — Shareholder, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC
- Paula Jacobs — Vice president, Process Improvement and Innovation, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
- Melanie Keller — President and CEO, Meritan Inc.
- Deidre Malone — President and CEO, The Carter Malone Group LLC
- Estella H. Mayhue-Greer — President and CEO, Mid-South Food Bank
- Valerie Morris — President and CEO, Morris Marketing Group
- Alice Roberts — Vice president of Programming and Education, The Orpheum Theatre
- Kris Shepherd — Executive vice president, Corporate Marketing and Communications, Varsity Brands
- Mary Tate-Smith — Vice president, Cigna
- Dr. Kathy Tuberville — Director, Avron B. Fogelman Professional Development Center, Department of Management instructor, Fogelman College of Business and Economics, University of Memphis
- Linda Williams — President and CEO, RISE Foundation Inc.
- Jacquelyn Williams — Executive director, YWCA Greater Memphis
The Super Women in Business awards luncheon will be held Aug. 28, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Hilton Memphis.
Gold Sponsor for Super Women in Business is CBIZ MHM. Automotive Sponsor is Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. Centerpiece Sponsor is CBU.
For more info and reservations, contact MBJ events coordinator Meade Carlisle at 901-259-1776 or email@example.com.